Dodi Thompson, Jeff Rackliff, Chris Smith
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Selectmen discussed contracts: The Winter Road Plowing Contract, Off Road Plowing Contract and Waste Removal Contract will all be extended in October.
- The selectmen reviewed the list of paperwork requested by the Town Auditor. He is working on the 2017 town audit and works with treasurer Marti Gross, but selectmen provide some of the records.
- Dodi worked on the tree growth report for the state which is due September 28th. Residents with property in tree growth will notice that the rate for the different types of wood changes yearly. The tree growth rates (per acre) for Kennebec County for 2018 are as follows:
- Mixed Wood-$408
- Hard Wood-$263