Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Laura Church, Stan Webster
- Reviewed and dispersed the mail.
- The selectmen read and accepted the minutes from the previous meeting.
- Stan discussed the need for maintenance in reference to the recent tree growth within the Franklin County Cemetery. The Cemetery Association is requesting additional funding from the town. The selectmen agreed to place it in the yearly warrant for the town meeting.
- The selectman signed property abatements and supplementals.
- The town purchased the salt shed and land on Route 41 from the State of Maine for $12,500.00.
- Meeting adjourned.