Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Creston Gaither
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- Marianne Archard has submitted her resignation from the Ordinance Review Committee, effective immediately.
- Marianne has also resigned as editor of the Vienna Record newsletter to become effective after the June/July edition. The Selectman agreed to offer the position to Katie Church, beginning with the August/ September edition.
- The Selectmen worked on the letter that will be mailed out Postal Patron to all Vienna residents (there are also a few residents with a Mt Vernon Post Office Box mailing address). The letter will outline the differences between the first two options on the ballot, and will give explanations for all four options to be voted on at the election on May 16, 2017. The selectmen are in hopes that this will help clarify the ballot for everyone.
- The meeting was adjourned until 6:30 Wednesday, May 10th, to copy, fold and seal the mailer. Dodi will mail them out on Thursday.