Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Kay VanWoert
- A resident was questioning her assigned address number on Klir Beck Rd. since it was an “odd” number and the other odd numbers were on the opposite side of the road. The selectmen will ask the E- 911 addressing officers to review the situation. She also had questions about the Tree Growth program and was given a copy of the Tree Growth laws.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting; reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Selectmen signed a pole permit form for Central Maine Power and Fairpoint Communications. The location is the Stream Rd. at the Allen Rd. intersection.
- Selectmen discussed the RSU#9 School Budget vote to be held on Thursday, August 3rd in the Community Room. Hours: 1:00pm to 7:00 pm.
- Selectmen learned that Roger and Laura Reville have asked to be replaced as E-911 Addressing Officers. If you are interested in this position, please call a selectmen or come to a meeting.
- Meeting Adjourned.