Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross, Michael Church, Katie Church (and Margaret Church)
- Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Read and accepted minutes from the previous meeting
- The Selectmen received a letter of resignation from John Archard as Code Enforcement Officer. This will take effect June 2, 2017. John will remain on as Plumbing Inspector for the town. Gary Fuller, alternate CEO will be filling in until the town appoints a new CEO. Fuller’s contact number is 441-5302.
- The Selectmen talked with Katie Church about taking over as Editor for the Vienna Record. She was hired for the position and will begin with the August/September edition.
- The selectmen had a discussion about the school budget. The projected town assessment for 2017-2018 for Vienna is $739, 027.27. This is up $39,268 from 2016/2017. The vote will be held on June 13th in the Community Room.
- The selectmen discussed the 2017 taxes and will be committing taxes on Tuesday, May 30th. The last batch of property changes (April 1, 2016 through April 1, 2017) will be completed by this Friday and entered by the Tax Collector into her database.