Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Laura Church, Linwood Meader Jr., Marti Gross, Dan Onion
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #15.
- Provided tax valuation figures for a resident.
- Opened and reviewed bids for roadside mowing.
1.) Adams Earthwork and More - $80 per mile (total $1760) and $150 for town dump
2.)C & S Roadwork - $2200 roads only
3.)Donald Oliver Lawncare & Backhoe - $1500 roads and dump
4.)TRS Timber Maintenance Inc. - $21,120 for roads and $1500 for dump
- Accepted bid from Donald Oliver Lawncare & Backhoe.
- Reviewed and accepted bid from Troy Bean for snow shoveling at the Town House and Community Room for $1200 (same as last year).
- Dan Onion presented the following:
- Questions regarding tarring Klir Beck Rd.
- Concerns regarding water going into the ditch and culvert near his house and washing sand into Flying Pond. Clyde Walton has given suggestions for slowing down the water and sand before it reaches the pond.
- Reported on the work to be done at the Parker Pond boat landing.
- As Town Health Officer, Dan reported that he was also now Mt. Vernon’s Health Officer. He will be putting in a budget request for next year for water testing looking specifically for arsenic and coliform – estimated $50.
- Received a new health officer manual from the State with updated procedures to handle excessive garbage/trash etc. on private property.
7. Reviewed and distributed mail.
8. Reviewed heating oil contract with DownEast Energy and will call them for more information.