Dodi Thompson, Chris Smith, Jeff Rackliff, Marti Gross, Gail Seamon, Cathy Horner, Dan Goucher, Steve Linder, and Brian Church
- Read and accepted minutes from previous meeting.
- Reviewed and signed Warrant #11— $40,660.09
- The selectmen talked with Cathy Seamon Horner and Gail Seamon about property taxes. The town of Vienna received the corrected property deeds (estate of Leon Meader) from the state for 2017 and is currently in the process of figuring the correct amount owed by Gary Seamon and Norma-Jean Meader. The selectmen will review the “land locked” property assessment and past valuations. Dodi will work with Tax Collector Annie Tibbetts on separating the taxes owed and will contact Cathy, as advocate for her parents, as well as all interested parties.
- The selectmen reviewed and signed the Bank Reconciliation Report. Reviewed and dispersed mail.
- Chief Church reported that the Vienna Fire Department will send one fire truck out to have the pump rebuilt. This will happen the week of June 19th and the truck should be back in service by June 23rd.
- Dan Goucher reported that he has graded half of the dirt roads in town, and should have them completed within the following week. Dan will begin ditching within the next couple of weeks.
- The middle section of the Cumner Road will be ground down and repaved this year (2017). The hill portions of the Davis and Trask roads will be evaluated.
- Meeting Adjourned.